- 3 posts are tagged withChris Reeve Knives
- 9 posts are tagged withDefense
- 3 posts are tagged withFinances/Investing
- 13 posts are tagged withFirearms
- 2 posts are tagged withForaging
- 8 posts are tagged withGeneral Preparations
- 1 posts are tagged withGenerators
- 2 posts are tagged withGrain Mills
- 2 posts are tagged withHand Well Pump
- 2 posts are tagged withHealth
- 7 posts are tagged withHomestead
- 9 posts are tagged withHunting
- 3 posts are tagged withScopes
- 2 posts are tagged withSimple Pump
- 5 posts are tagged withSurvival skills
- 1 posts are tagged withWater
- 4 posts are tagged withYaks
The All American Sun Oven has been one of the most pleasant surprises to date. We were not entirely convinced that even if it actually worked, it could really be so much better than something we could make at home... but the company really stands behind this product so we decided to give it a try. Bottom line- it works incredibly well and is worth every penny.
The beauty of the Sun Oven is it's simple yet highly efficient design. The materials used to build the oven have been specifically chosen and designed to make it collect and retain as much heat as possible. Here are just a few of the things that make the Sun Oven so unique:
- Has ZERO ongoing costs- it literally costs nothing to use!
- Very easy to use- just put the food inside and point it towards the sun! It is actually easier to cook phenomenal food with a Sun Oven than a traditional oven (its nearly impossible to burn food).
- Can get as hot as 400 degrees! Even in less than ideal conditions (breezy, late in the day, etc.) 300 plus degrees is realistically obtainable.
- You can use it as a dehydrator for preserving your summer harvest or to even make jerky!
- Can cook anything in it that you would in your regular oven, from cookies to breads to roasts.
We feel confident that this Made in the USA oven will last years of daily use.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99!
(To the lower 48 states only. Excludes firearms, ammunition and Simple Pump.)